Wednesday 15 January 2014

Thanks Salomon Canada!

Sweet Boots! Thanks Phil!

   You can't be a high level athlete all by your self.  I recently gained the support of Salomon Canada and Phil Villeneuve. When my Salomon boots broke (they were like 4 years old and heavily used) Phil Steped up and offered to substitute a pair of his demo boots while he ordered the replacement parts for my old boots.  I am very thankful for the kind offer and the support from Salomon Canada and Phil.

    Thanks Phil for all the great swag you have tossed my way.

    My first experience with Salamon Racing gear was in Austria at the 2013 World Youth Junior Championships when I raced on some world cup test skis in numerous races.  Since then I have had some great experiences so far with my new Salomon race skis, including a silver medal at the recent Calforex Cup and some awesome racing at the World Junior Cross Country Ski trials in Canmore last weekend.  Thanks so much again Phil and Salomon Canada!


Calforex #3, Silver medal in Canmore

Awesome skiing on new Salomon skis

No comments:

Post a Comment